|Lecturer: Ing. arch. Petra Lenz
||Weekly load: 5C
The ability to creatively design and deal with different types of interior spaces. Gaining the ability for sensitive use of materials, colours, textures and to reach desired optical effects in the interior. The abiliti to finish the design with details needed for realisation.
Application of different materials in the interior design according to the purpose and reaching of aesthetical space effects. Solving of architectural details within particular situation.
- Recommended literature:
1) Nováková Z.: Výtvarné dílo v architektonické koncepci, lecture notes ČVUT Praha, 2001 (2) Periodical in the interior area, especially: Interior Design (london), Architekt, Stavba, Stavebnictví a interiér (ČR) (3)Rockport Pub Architecture, USA(seven titles). Whitehead Randall: Lighting solutions.
- interior, space, detail, colour and colour desing, types and structure of materials, surface finishes, lighting, visual effects
- W ... winter semester (usually October - February)
- S ... spring semester (usually March - June)
- W,S ... both semesters
Mode of completion of the course:
- A ... Assessment (no grade is given to this course but credits are awarded. You will receive only P (Passed) of F (Failed) and number of credits)
- GA ... Graded Assessment (a grade is awarded for this course)
- EX ... Examination (a grade is awarded for this course)
- A, EX ... Examination (the award of Assessment is a precondition for taking the Examination in the given subject, a grade is awarded for this course)
Weekly load (hours per week):
- P ... lecture
- C ... seminar
- L ... laboratory
- R ... proseminar
- S ... seminar