The subject Interior 2 is focused on the complex processing of the interior of a real space. The applicant should have the knowledge of bachelor's students in the field of architecture, the basics of ergonomics, functional and spatial arrangement. During the semester will be focused on the concept, floor plan solution, use of real materials, their application in the project and the resulting processing of interior documentation presented in the form of a poster and model.
The series of lectures is part of the subject Interior 1
- Seminar contents:
Framework content of the summer semester:
1. Assignment: presentation of the selected real space for interior design, floor plan, sections and other documentation.
2. Site visit, photo documentation of the specified area, SWOT analysis, discussion.
3. Creative research, presentation of selected inspirations, discussion about the interior.
4. Concept, operating diagram, project work in design variants.
5. Work on the project in variants, sketch drawing of interior.
6. 1. progress control - stabilization of the concept, work on the project.
7. Work on the project, floor plan, sections,.
8. Elaboration and refinement of the final version, floor plans, sections, sketch drawing, basic 3D model etc.
9. Refinement of the final variant, floor plans, sections, wall views, perspectives, 3D visualisation.
10. Refinement of the final variant, floor plans, sections, wall views, perspectives. Processing your own design of a selected piece of furniture/lighting. Carboard working model of your choosen piece in scale 1:1.
11. 2. progress control, finalizing the final design.
12. Work on the final presentation of the design - poster and model.
13. Work on the final presentation of the design - poster and model.
- Recommended literature:
1) Nováková Z.: Výtvarné dílo v architektonické koncepci, lecture notes ČVUT Praha, 2001 (2) Periodical in the interior area, especially: Interior Design (london), Architekt, Stavba, Stavebnictví a interiér (ČR) (3)Rockport Pub Architecture, USA(seven titles). Whitehead Randall: Lighting solutions.
- interior, space, detail, colour and colour desing, types and structure of materials, surface finishes, lighting, visual effects
- W ... winter semester (usually October - February)
- S ... spring semester (usually March - June)
- W,S ... both semesters
Mode of completion of the course:
- A ... Assessment (no grade is given to this course but credits are awarded. You will receive only P (Passed) of F (Failed) and number of credits)
- GA ... Graded Assessment (a grade is awarded for this course)
- EX ... Examination (a grade is awarded for this course)
- A, EX ... Examination (the award of Assessment is a precondition for taking the Examination in the given subject, a grade is awarded for this course)
Weekly load (hours per week):
- P ... lecture
- C ... seminar
- L ... laboratory
- R ... proseminar
- S ... seminar