|Lecturer: Ing. arch. Petra Lenz
||Weekly load: 2P+2C
Lerning about means of interior design. The ability to creatively design and deal with different types of interior spaces. Gaining the ability for sensitive use of materials, colours, surfaces, textures and to reach desired optical effects in the interior.
Researches of different means of interior design. Application of types and forms of items, materials and colours in the interior design according to the purpose and reaching of aesthetical space effects.
- Recommended literature:
1) Nováková Z.:Výtvarné dílo v architektonických koncepcích, lecture notes ČVUT Praha, 2001 (2) Periodical in the interior area, especially: Interior Design (london), Architekt, Stavba, Stavebnictví a interiér (ČR), Figueras (Barcelona)
(3)Rockport Pub Architecture, USA(seven titles). Whitehead Randall: Lighting solutions.
- interior, space, detail, colour and colour desing, types and structure of materials, , surface finish, lighting, visual effects
- W ... winter semester (usually October - February)
- S ... spring semester (usually March - June)
- W,S ... both semesters
Mode of completion of the course:
- A ... Assessment (no grade is given to this course but credits are awarded. You will receive only P (Passed) of F (Failed) and number of credits)
- GA ... Graded Assessment (a grade is awarded for this course)
- EX ... Examination
- A, EX ... Examination (the award of Assessment is a precondition for taking the Examination in the given subject)