Fundamental principles of health care facility function (economic, managerial and marketing assumptions, technical background, functioning and economic results). Crisis management in health care is understood to be collection of verified approaches, ideas, tools, experiences, recommendations and methods for manager role during the identification and correction of risk in crisis situations.
1. Introduction: course organization.
2. Historical evolution of management.
3. Medical facilities: their types and differences.
4. Organisation: organigrams, outsourcing.
5. Decision matrices.
6. Leadership and motivation.
7. Crisis management.
8. Crisis management II.
10. Hospital management in a developing country.
11. Management in University Hospital Královské Vinohrady.
12. Knowledge management.
13. Strategic management.
14. Final test.
 Neil Wheeler, Diana Grice: Management in Health Care. Nelson Thornes, 2000, 209 s.
 Drucker, Peter: Management Challenges for the 21st century. New York, 1999
 Kotler, Philip: Chaotics; the Business of Managing and Marketing in the Age of Turbulence. New York, 2009