How to apply for a grant project. Types of grant projects. Stages of proposal of the project. Specific requierements of projects. Documentation of the projects. Management, ordering and coordination of the project. Curriculum vitae. Planing and controlling of project realization. Presentation of the project. Team management in project.Sample application.
1. The search of the literature. Motivation and state of the art.
2. What is a grant proposal? Types of grants. Elements of a good proposal. Executive Summary. Statement of Need.
3. Project Description. Writing goals, objectives, outcomes.
4. Budget and instruments and materials specification.
5. Organizational information. Evaluation criteria.
6. Curriculum vitae.
7. Sample grant proposal. Application. Filling out forms.
 Judy Termore, Nancy Burke Smith. Grant Writing: A Complete Resource for Proposal Writers. Adams Media 2009
 Nancy Burke Smith, Judy Tremore. The Everything Grant Writing Book - 2008
 Nancy Burke Smith, E. Gabriel Works. The complete book of grant writing. - 2006
 Ellen Karsh. The Only Grant-Writing Book You'll Ever Need - 2010