Measuring of electric values, principles, using, and parameters. Analogue measuring converters. Electromechanical measuring devices. Current and potential measuring. Frequency and shift phase measuring. Electric work and electric power measuring: direct current, single-phase and three-phase current. Electrical resistance and impedance measuring. Magnetic measuring. Analogue scope. Digitalization, digital signal processing, signal reconstruction. Electronic measuring devices: multimeter, digital scope. Optoelectronic measuring device.
1. Introduction to measurements, metrological properties of measuring insturments.
2. Electromechanical (moving-coil, electrodynamic, moving-iron, electromagnetic, induction, vibrational, electrostatic) measuring instruments
3. Measurement error and uncertianity.
4. Analog measuring converters - operational amplifiers, measuring amplifiers, measuring rectifiers. Basic electronic measuring instruments - digital multimeters, connections of operational amplifiers.
5. Measurement of direct current and voltage - standards, selection of measuring instrument and connection into circuits, selection of measuring ranges.
6. Measurements of electric resistance using direct current.
7. Measurements of electric impedances, theory of bridge circuits.
8. Measurements of alternating currents and voltages - standards, selection of measuring instrument and connection into circuits, selection of measuring ranges.
9. Power and energy measurements of direct current, single-phase and three-phase alternating current - measuring techniques and instruments.
10. Frequency and phase shift measurements.
11. Digitalization, digital signal processing and reconstruction of measured signal - signal sampling and samplers, A/D and D/A converters.
12. Multimeters. Analog and digital osciloscopes.
13. Measurement systems - categories, structures, standardized busses. LabVIEW.
14. Magnetic measurements. Exam topics and exampels.